Skip to content
Remediation of Contaminated Soil and Groundwater
- Groundwater Sparging with CO2 of a Plume of Caustic Brine to Achieve Reduction in pH in Brunswick, GA
- Remediation of Hexavalent Chromium in Soils in Jersey City, NJ.
- Remediation of Arsenic in Gypsum and Fly-Ash Waste Beds at a Chemical-Processing Facility in Amhustburg, Ontario, CA.
Three-Dimensional Reactive Transport Modeling in Groundwater Systems
- Evaluation of Remedial Alternatives for a Hexavalent Chromium Plumes Using Custom Reactive Transport Modeling (North Hollywood CA, Stockton, CA)
- Reactive Transport Modeling of Degradation of Chlorinated Solvents using Catalyzed Hydrogen Peroxide (CHP) in Newark, CA
- Development of a “Unit World” Lake Model for Modeling Metals Fate and Transport
- Chemical Fingerprinting of Chemical Contaminants in Groundwater Originating from Landfill Leachate at the Pennsauken NJ MSW landfill.
- Fate, Transport and Speciation of Arsenic in Contaminated Soils at the Auburn Rd. Landfill, NH.
- Chemical Fingerprinting and Intermedia Transport Modeling, Industrial Plant, Illinois
Sediment Remediation and Assessment of Contamination
- Assessment and Allocation of Sediment Contamination from a PRP located on Berry’s Creek (NJ) Superfund Site
- Geochemical Analysis of Sediment from the Gowanus Canal (NY) Superfund Site for use in Source Identification
Bench Scale Leaching and Treatability Studies
- Column Leaching Study for Soil Collected from a Hexavalent Chromium Containing Site
- Batch Study Investigating Chromium Transformations During pH Adjustment of Raffinate Waste Stream
- Batch Microcosm Study for Treatment of Hexavalent Chromium Contaminated Soil