- Associate Professor, Chemical Engineering, Aug 2017 – present
- Research Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Aug 2012 – July 2017
- Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Aug 2010 – July 2012
- Assistant Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Aug 2004 – July 2010
- Thesis title: Sources, Sinks, and Speciation of Chromium(III) (Amino)carboxylate Complexes in Heterogeneous Aqueous Media
- Thesis adviser: Alan Stone
- Thesis title: Calibration of a Sediment Metal Flux Model
- Thesis adviser: Dominic Di Toro
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (GPA: 3.96/4.00)
- Recipient of the Br. Amandus Leo Call Medal for Engineering at Commencement
- Outstanding Teacher Award (Environmental Engineering), Manhattan College, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2013.
- Best Paper Award (first place), University Forum, NYWEA 84th Annual Meeting and Exhibition, 2012.
- Emerging Investigators’ special issue of the Journal of Environmental Monitoring (cover article), 2011.
- Best Paper Award (first place), University Forum, NYWEA 82nd Annual Meeting and Exhibition, 2010
- Distinguished Service Award, Internet Resources Committee, AEESP, 2009.
- Gordon Research Conferences, Environmental Sciences: Water. Invited Talk, 2008.
- Outstanding Teacher Award (Environmental Engineering), Manhattan College, 2006, 2007, 2009
- Gordon Research Conferences, Environmental Sciences: Water. Best Poster Award, 2002.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowship, 2000.
- Vincent P. Olivieri Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University, 1999.
- Wesley Eckenfelder Graduate Environmental Engineering Award, Manhattan College, 1999.
- Brother Amandus Leo Call Medal, Manhattan College, 1997.
- Lawrence Eckenfelder Award for Environmental Engineering, Manhattan College, 1997.
- Ciba Scholar Award, Manhattan College, 1996.
Mutch Associates, LLC
Partner & Senior Environmental Engineer
Jefferson Valley, NY
Jan 2010 – present
Senior Environmental Engineer
June 2006 – Dec 2010
Ph.D. Geography and Environmental Engineering
Johns Hopkins University
Aug 1999 – June 2004
M.E. Environmental Engineering
June 1997 – July 1999
B.S. Environmental Engineering
Aug 1993 – May 1997
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS
Professional Engineer (P.E.) State of New York
40-Hour Training: Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Standard (29 CFR 1910.120(e))
Certificate of Fitness to Operate a Chemical Laboratory, FDNY